[Bioc-devel] GLAD fails to load on R v2.10.0 and Windows Vista

Henrik Bengtsson hb at stat.berkeley.edu
Sat Jun 13 02:28:29 CEST 2009

Thanks Patrick. Future followers will now find this thread/answer
(because I'll be getting these question from aroma.affymetrix users
later).

Philippe (cc:ed), it looks like this GSL dependency is only related to
your HaarSeg code snippets; maybe there is a way to avoid requiring
GSL if a user is not using that branch of the GLAD package?

My $.02

/Henrik