[Bioc-devel] BioC 2.3 SVN BRANCH TO BE CREATED, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SVN SUBMITS UNTIL 6PM PDT

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Tue Oct 21 23:57:47 CEST 2008

I am happy to announce that we are getting really close to the BioC 2.3
release. In order to prepare for this release, all developers *must*
refrain from SVN commits until further notification, which will be at or
before 6 pm PDT - roughly 3 hours from now. This check in moratorium is
needed because we need to create a branch in SVN to hold the BioC 2.3
code line and your check-ins could inadvertently cause your package to
break become the files may not wind up in the SVN repository that you
intended it to. Thanks for your help on this matter.

Patrick