[Bioc-devel] Sweave and integers specified as 0x...

Crispin Miller CMiller at picr.man.ac.uk
Wed May 28 15:41:12 CEST 2008

Hi,
I have a slight, I think, Sweave issue I'm hoping someone can help me
with...

I have a function that takes an integer as a parameter, that I want to
specify in hex using 0x...

e.g. 0xAABBCC

I'm finding that this is being translated back into a 'normal' integer (e.g.
11189196) in the finished document so that, for example, if I was to write
the following:

<<echo=TRUE>>=
 my.fun(0xAABBCC)
@

It appears in my assembled .pdf file as:

 > my.fun(11189196)

Any ideas would be much appreciated -- I know I could specify it as a
string, but I'd like to avoid that if possible...

Crispin