[Bioc-devel] annotate missing from devel

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Wed May 7 23:56:49 CEST 2008

Hi Jim,

I was planning to write a short vignette to replace the broken
hsahomology one (since we have previously deprecated that).  I was going
to replace it with one that demonstrates how you can use the newer
inparanoid packages.  I just have not had time to do it yet.  Please let
me know if you have this tackled already, but if not it is already on my
"to do " list.  In the meantime, dropping the broken vignette that
describes a defunct package seems like a step in the right direction.

    Marc