[Bioc-devel] windows binaries missing in 2.2 and 2.3, not in check results either?

Oleg Sklyar osklyar at ebi.ac.uk
Thu May 1 00:16:07 CEST 2008

Dear all:

just wanted to draw your attention to the fact that Windows builds seem
to be missing from both 2.2 and 2.3 check results and Windows binaries
also missing at the pages of individual packages.

I do not know maybe the previous Windows build in the same branch is
still accessible with the biocLite(), cannot check as have no Windows
box, but links to binaries are missing. I did not go through all the
package pages, but checked several at random. This occurs also for
R-only packages, thus not a problem of C code compilation.

Windows build server down?

Best,
Oleg

--
Dr Oleg Sklyar * EBI-EMBL, Cambridge CB10 1SD, UK