[Bioc-devel] BioC 2.2 Stage I & II Code Freezes rapidly approaching (14 Apr & 21 Apr)

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Mon Mar 24 20:46:08 CET 2008

Dear BioC 2.2 package maintainers,
This is a reminder that there will be a Stage I Code Freeze for BioC 2.2
on 14 April 2008 and a Stage II Code Freeze for BioC 2.2 on 21 April 2008

http://wiki.fhcrc.org/bioc/BioC_2.2_Release_Schedule

The Stage I Code Freeze on 14 April roughly translates to a requirement that packages build and pass check without error, and the Stage II Code Freeze on 21 April roughly translates to a requirement that packages pass check without warnings. Please attend to any issues related to the packages you are maintaining.

The BioConductor project has grown stronger since its last release, and BioC 2.2 is projected to include around 30 new packages over BioC 2.1, which represents a 10%-15% growth in the BioC package manifest. Thanks again for all your hard work!

Cheers,
Patrick