[Bioc-devel] What to do with Francesco Ferrari?

Vincent Carey 525-2265 stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 17 21:23:19 CET 2008

Do you know if there is a publication in a peer-reviewed journal
describing or making use of this remapping?

I would be willing to try to use one to see what is so different
about them if you can make a copy available on gopher2, for example.

I think we don't want to just redistribute something that does not
cohere meaningfully with basic bioc practices, but if setting the
annotation field on the data object and annotate:lookUp can be used
with this alternate annotation, it might be reasonable to take it.

If there is nothing in the literature to lend credence to this
remapping, perhaps we could say we'd like to wait until there is.
But this might be unfair given other things that have been taken.

---
Vince Carey, PhD
Assoc. Prof Med (Biostatistics)
Harvard Medical School
Channing Laboratory - ph 6175252265 fa 6177311541
181 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115 USA
stvjc at channing.harvard.edu