[Bioc-devel] EBImage: Devel version on Windows not building

Laurent Gautier lgautier at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 15:56:26 CEST 2008

There is a chance that further changes in the handling of plotting
devices event appear;
I think that there is an ongoing effort to bring new features for R-2.8.

What about bumping that to r-devel ? (Sorry if you already did and I missed it).
The solution you came up with could be of general use, and could
somehow be included into R-devel
(either as functions, macros, or as instructions in R-exts).

L.