[Bioc-devel] Open positions in Munich

Friedrich Leisch friedrich.leisch at stat.uni-muenchen.de
Sat Sep 29 14:55:36 CEST 2007

Dear BioC Developers,

the Department of Statistics at the University of Munich has currently
two open professorial positions:

	Full Professor in Biostatistics
	Junior Professor in BioImaging

see

  http://www.mathematik.uni-muenchen.de/~sekrdek/AusschrtextBiostatengl.pdf
  http://www.mathematik.uni-muenchen.de/~sekrdek/AusschrtextBioImengl.pdf

The University of Munich is consistently ranked among the best
Universities in Germany. Our Department has considerably increased its
R profile over the last years, and we want to go further into that
direction. So applications from Bioconductor developers are
particularly welcome.

Best regards,
Fritz

Prof. Dr. Friedrich Leisch

Institut für Statistik                          Tel: (+49 89) 2180 3165
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität                  Fax: (+49 89) 2180 5308
Ludwigstraße 33
D-80539 München                 http://www.stat.uni-muenchen.de/~leisch