[Bioc-devel] exprSet and friends

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Sep 14 00:08:43 CEST 2007

Hi Robert,

my vote would be to leave them around for this release and .Defunct them
straight afterwards in the devel branch. We have 10 days until the
release schedule says "Deadline for packages passing R CMD check without
error". Many of the packages currently look quite good on the daily
check page. Some authors might now be away or busy during the next ten
days and it seems harsh to (possibly) impose making consequential
changes to their packages within that deadline.

But I'll be happy to be convinced otherwise - progress is good and needs
to encouraged

  Best wishes
	Wolfgang