[Bioc-devel] End of daily builds for BioC 2.0

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Tue Sep 11 23:35:44 CEST 2007

Hi all,

As we gear up for the early October release of BioC 2.1, we need to
update the server that is running the BioC 2.0 builds.  Because these
updates are incompatible with R-2.5.x, we will stop further builds of
the BioC 2.0 release branch.

Please do not commit any further fixes to the BioC 2.0 release branch.
Once the build is disabled, updates will not be pushed to the web
repositories.

Thanks,

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | Computational Biology | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
BioC: http://bioconductor.org/