[Bioc-devel] Compiling more than one shared object

Ernest Turro ernest.turro at ic.ac.uk
Mon Sep 10 13:49:12 CEST 2007

Dear all,

My package makes use of two shared objects. The default R CMD build
script only creates one of them, so I added targets to my Makevars.in
file. The Makevars.in file uses constants from $(R_HOME)/etc/Makeconf
such as ALL_CPPFLAGS, SHLIB_LINK, etc... and this works fine.
However, under Windows, it appears that Makevars.win is read before
($R_HOME)/etc/Makeconf and so I can't make use of the constants I
need... Can anyone help? Is there an easier way to specify which
shared objects R CMD build should create under Windows?

Thanks,

# Makevars.in
PKG_CPPFLAGS = @BGX_CPPFLAGS@
PKG_LIBS = @LIBS@