[Bioc-devel] eSet for aCGH data

Vosse, S.J. S.Vosse at vumc.nl
Fri Oct 5 14:44:25 CEST 2007

I guess it would indeed be easiest to define a separate eSet subclass
for the different 'stages' of aCGH data, being raw, normalized,
segmented, called and regions. For this the ExpressionSet class can be
used with virtually no changes, except for perhaps some methods. Or
perhaps a single class, with a slot to define the type of data contained
in the class and thus the way methods behave.

Vincent, how does your cghSet class differ from the ExpressionSet class,
and why?

Sjoerd