[Bioc-devel] broken website ?

Vincent Carey 525-2265 stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 26 02:18:03 CET 2007

you are right, there is a problem when you go through task
views.

bioconductor.org/packages/2.1/Microarray.html, which is
accessed through the task views links under download, shows
no packages in view.  seems like a logic problem with the
use of the views ontology.

the problem is very severe -- hardly any packages can be seen
through the web pages.

---
Vince Carey, PhD
Assoc. Prof Med (Biostatistics)
Harvard Medical School
Channing Laboratory - ph 6175252265 fa 6177311541
181 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115 USA
stvjc at channing.harvard.edu