[Bioc-devel] Solexa-ChipSeq

Jose M Muino jmui at igr.poznan.pl
Mon Nov 5 12:31:37 CET 2007

Hi everyone,

This is my first mail to this mailing-list.

I am beginning to write a R script in order to analyze some Solexa
experiments (Chip-Seq) that we already have done in the lab. The aim of
Chip-Seq experiments is to find DNA regions which have an
overrepresentation of reads depending of the condition.

I would like to know if there is some other people doing this in
bioconductor, and if there is some special format that I should use, or if
I can help in something.

About the format I was thinking to use a Perl script, or a modification of
the grep algorithm to locate each read, and after to use R to do the
statistical analysis on the positions obtained with the Perl script.

Thanks for your time,
Chema

--

ALTERNATIVE EMAIL: josem.muinyo at cmb.udl.es