[Bioc-devel] fData(x) <- gives errors for ExpressionSet objects

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Thu Nov 1 06:40:21 CET 2007

Thanks Gordon for the report.

I think the row names being objected to are the varMetadata row names
(only two of them), rather than the pData row names. More importantly,
I think this was fixed in Biobase 1.16.1, on October 15 (reported by
Richard Pearson around that time).

Sorry for the inconvenience; if there are other problems, or this is
not addressed in the patch, then please let me know.

Martin