[Bioc-devel] Missing links warnings

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Sun Mar 25 00:12:37 CET 2007

Benilton Carvalho <bcarvalh at jhsph.edu> writes:

> Hi Seth,
>
> thanks for your suggestion, but using \linkS4class[Biobase]{eSet}
> does not seem to work. =(
>
> If I just use \linkS4class{eSet}, everything works beautifully on the
> mac and linux... but I get warnings on the check for Windows.
>
> Any other suggestion?

Well, reading over the Writing R Extensions manual, I'm still a bit
confused.

It explains that \linkS4class{eSet} expands to
\link[=eSet-class]{eSet}.

I know that we have doc that does: \link[Biobase]{eSet-class}, so
perhaps that is what we need to do (I can't tell from the manual
whether it is possible to both define the alias eSet-class <=> eSet
_and_ point to the fact that the class is defined in a particular
package).

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | Computational Biology | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
http://bioconductor.org