[Bioc-devel] [BioC] Peculiar behaviour of normalize.quantiles in affy, preprocessCore) if there are NA data

bmb at bmbolstad.com bmb at bmbolstad.com
Fri Jul 13 01:36:00 CEST 2007

Is there any chance that you'd consider having limma depend on a "fixed"
version in preprocessCore rather than having your own separate code?

Note, I am not trying to pick on you specifically since I know there are a
number of other quantile normalization implementations in various
packages. Additionally my personal stance has always been that I am not
going to play policeman on this issue and developers are free to make
there own choices.

In any case, addressing this issue is push to the top of my stack (likely
this upcoming weekend).

Best,

Ben