[Bioc-devel] presentation

pingou pingoufc4 at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 11 20:17:33 CEST 2007

Dear all,

I have just subscribed to this mailing list so I would like to introduce
myself, my name is Pierre-Yves. I am a student in bioinformatics
presently doing his master in Netherlands.

I have recently been involved in a project on which I will have to use R
and some R packages.
As I am running under Fedora, I have start to package some of these
libraries for Fedora.
The first results are good and have been accepted on the redhat's bugzilla.

I first would like to thanks you all for the great job made here. I have
tried several package coming from bioconductor and from the cran
repository, I have really noticed the difference. You have made a very
nice job with this.
Thanks again.

I hope that I will be able to give some feedbacks from my point of view,
and if I can help in a way or another just let me know...

Best regards,
Pierre-Yves
~pingou