[Bioc-devel] ExpressionSet for qRT-PCR

Matthias Kohl Matthias.Kohl at stamats.de
Sat Jan 13 09:20:47 CET 2007

Hi Jim,

I'm very interested in your work on qRT-PCR data.
I also work on a package to analyze qRT-PCR data. The first version of
this package includes the methods described in Vandesompele et al (2002)
(cf. http://www.gene-quantification.com/vandesompeles-2002.pdf). I want
to add further methods for analyzing qRT-PCR data in near future and are
also thinking about using an S4 class (if it works "ExpressionSet" or a
derived class) to keep all data.

I submitted the first version of this package (SLqPCR) to

http://bioconductor.org/uploadPackage/

about two weeks ago, but did not get any feed-back so far.

Which methods do you want to add to your package?

Best regards
Matthias