[Bioc-devel] read.AnnotatedDataFrame

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jan 9 21:16:50 CET 2007

Hi,

just to add to Florian's comment about user interface: I think the
annotatedDataFrame and new eSet classes are beautiful and elegant, and
much better than what we had.

Yet I find it now quite complex and unintuitive to construct an
annotatedDataFrame or an ExpressionSet from scratch, IMHO anything that
makes it simple to convert a simple dataframe or Excel table into a
valid annotatedDataFrame will make many users happy.

  Best wishes
  Wolfgang