[Bioc-devel] GOstats won't load with BioC 2.0

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Sat Feb 10 05:20:10 CET 2007

Hi Mark,
   Yes, there does seem to be something wrong with GOstats right now -
some of the code base has been moved around.

   Unfortunately I do not have a windows computer to try and build a new
version. If you have the right set of build tools then I recommend
building GOstats off of the subversion archive and seeing if that fixes
the issue.  It did for me today, but my error message was different.
What happens if you just do
library("GOstats")
before doing anything else? Does it load then?

   Now the really bad news, most of the folks from here are enroute to
New Zealand for the DSC and will be pretty much out of contact for at
least a week (and more like two) so answers, help, fixes to the build
process etc are going to be slow, and intermittent, over that time period.

  best wishes
    Robert

--
Robert Gentleman, PhD