[Bioc-devel] Mac binary builds for the release version?

Herve Pages hpages at fhcrc.org
Fri Aug 31 02:02:04 CEST 2007

Hi Henrik,

You're right, Mac OS X binaries for release packages are not build in house
(they are build by Simon Urbanek) and our software repository (for release) is
not updated daily with the new Mac OS X stuff.
I've just rerun the script for resynchronizing this and the Mac OS X version
of affxparser 1.8.3 is here now:

  http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.0/bioc/html/affxparser.html

Thanks for the reminder!

Cheers,
H.

PS: and to see the build/check results for OSX for BioC release, go here

  http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/

and visit the "Simon Urbanek's Mac OS X software builds (daily)" link in
the green section.