[Bioc-devel] warning messages when loading affycoretools in BioC-devel

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Thu Aug 9 22:57:46 CEST 2007

Mark W Kimpel <mwkimpel at gmail.com> writes:
> I get the warning messages below (way below) when loading affycoretools
> into R-devel. SessionInfo and output of the load is below. I am running
> R on Linus openSuse 10.2. Thanks, Mark
>
> Attaching package: 'affycoretools'
>

> 	The following object(s) are masked _by_ .GlobalEnv :
>
> 	 vennCounts2,
> 	 vennSelect
>
> Warning messages:
> 1: In .updateMethodsInTable(fdef, where, attach) :
>    Couldn't find methods table for "conditional", package "Category" may
> be out of date
> 2: In .updateMethodsInTable(fdef, where, attach) :
>    Methods list for generic "conditional" not found

I think these warnings messages are related to a goofed fix I made to
the Category package.  I'm working on a fix and will commit a fix
later today.  Since I missed the build start deadline, the update will
be available Sat morning via biocLite.

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | Computational Biology | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
BioC: http://bioconductor.org/