[Bioc-devel] recent bgx trunk bugfixes committed to 2.0 branch

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Wed Apr 25 19:29:14 CEST 2007

"Douglas Bates" <bates at stat.wisc.edu> writes:

> On 4/25/07, Seth Falcon <sfalcon at fhcrc.org> wrote:
>> Just so things are clear: there is no automation in porting commits
>> from the release branch to/from devel.  Therefore, unless you were
>> lucky and got all of your commits into devel before the release branch
>> was created -- that is before revision r24216 -- then you need to port
>> commits to the release as desired.
>>
>> + seth
>
> Some of the Draft Subversion Tips on developer.r-project.org discuss
> how one does such porting from the trunk to a branch.

Thanks, Doug.  Also, we have some notes on how to do this on the BioC
developer's wiki here:

http://wiki.fhcrc.org/bioc/SvnHowTo

in the section "Committing changes to the release branches".

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | Computational Biology | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
http://bioconductor.org