[Bioc-devel] recent bgx trunk bugfixes committed to 2.0 branch

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Wed Apr 25 15:52:46 CEST 2007

Ernest Turro <ernest.turro at ic.ac.uk> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I've updated the bgx package in the 2.5.0 branch with some bugfixes I
> worked on yesterday and committed to trunk. Although I was subscribed
> to bioc-devel, I didn't notice the branching announcement because I
> accidentally conflated the bioc-devel with the bioc list in my mail
> client... Sorry about that. It seems everything builds/checks just
> fine.

Just so things are clear: there is no automation in porting commits
from the release branch to/from devel.  Therefore, unless you were
lucky and got all of your commits into devel before the release branch
was created -- that is before revision r24216 -- then you need to port
commits to the release as desired.

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | Computational Biology | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
http://bioconductor.org