[Bioc-devel] Maintainers: BioC 2.0 release branch created

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Tue Apr 24 20:36:41 CEST 2007

Hello BioC package maintainers,

[cover your ears]

  THE RELEASE IS NOT YET FINALIZED.

However, we have created the BioC 2.0 release branch in svn.  From
this point forward, all bug fixes for the release must be committed to
the release branch.  Non-release development can now begin again on
trunk.

  The URL is:
  https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/branches/RELEASE_2_0/madman/Rpacks/

  Instructions for updating the release branch are here:
  http://wiki.fhcrc.org/bioc/HowTo/Update_Release_Branch

R-2.5.0 _has_ been released and we are putting the final touches on
the package repositories in preparation for the release of BioC 2.0.
We hope to hit our targeted release date of 26 April.

Best Wishes,

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | Computational Biology | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
http://bioconductor.org