[Bioc-devel] annotate

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Wed Apr 18 02:15:55 CEST 2007

Rob Scharpf <rscharpf at jhsph.edu> writes:

> Hi Devel,
>
> Packages that depend on annotate will not build on the mac osx.  Is
> there anything we need to do at this time?

Short answer: no.

The build reports to focus on are the source builds on the lamb1
server and the Windows builds on the liverpool server.

We are slowly making progress on more complete testing of packages on
OSX, and in fact we expect things to look a bit better tomorrow.  But
the builds on the OSX server derby are for testing/build reports
only.  The OSX binaries that will be part of the BioC 2.0 release are
being build by Simon Urbanek.  He has a build report here:

     http://r.research.att.com/results/

So if you want to know whether or not an OSX binary version of your
package will be available, look there.

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | Computational Biology | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
http://bioconductor.org