[Bioc-devel] .First.lib error in beadarray

Mark Dunning md392 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Sep 29 12:44:07 CEST 2006

Hi all,

My package does not seem to like Solaris at all :( Now I am getting the
following build ERROR

"Error in dyn.load(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now)) :
         unable to load shared library
'/loc/biocbuild/1.9d/Rpacks/beadarray.Rcheck/beadarray/libs/beadarray.so':
  ld.so.1: R: fatal: relocation error: file
/loc/biocbuild/1.9d/Rpacks/beadarray.Rcheck/beadarray/libs/beadarray.so:
symbol log2: referenced symbol not found Error: package/namespace load
failed for 'beadarray'"

Can anyone advise on this please? Is it another problem with the version of
R on Solaris?

Thanks in advance,

Mark