[Bioc-devel] check failure: prerequisit package does not use NAMESPACE (was NAMESPACE woes)

Paul Shannon pshannon at systemsbiology.org
Fri Sep 15 00:18:19 CEST 2006

Hi Seth,

I removed Ruuid from my dependencies, install your new graph package, but got
stuck on

  R CMD check ~/tmp/gaggle_1.1.7.tar.gz

with this message:

  * checking R files for non-ASCII characters ... OK
  * checking whether the package can be loaded ... ERROR
  Error: package 'rJava' does not have a name space
  Error: package/namespace load failed for 'gaggle'
  Execution halted

I'll write Simon again, ask him to use NAMESPACEs, but if you have any
clout with him, perhaps you could use your wiles :} as well.

Cheers,

 - Paul