[Bioc-devel] I will succeed (hopefully) the installation of Bioconductor 2.0

Daniel Macedo Lorenzini dlorenzini at cbiot.ufrgs.br
Sat Oct 28 15:30:01 CEST 2006

Hi Herve,

You answered exactly what I needed. For some people (including me) it is
easier to use an R 2.4 pushing the bioconductor 2.0 inside than installing
R 2.5. I think this must be presented in the 2.0 installation
instruction website, even if you cannot guarantee the funcionality. If
someone is searching a devel version (2.0), he/she already knows that
somethings may not work.

Thanks a lot,

Daniel