[Bioc-devel] Tiling array data

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Wed Oct 18 18:52:10 CEST 2006

All,

I, like probably multiple others, am working with tiling array data.  I
currently use my own relatively simple (but they work) data structures for
storing and manipulating these data.  In an attempt to avoid even more
classes and methods for dealing with standard data types, I am wondering what
the status of support for tiling array data is, as far as data structures,
etc.  Is there something being proposed?  Will it be incorporated into
Biobase?  Or is it simply better to subclass eSet?

Thanks,
Sean