[Bioc-devel] bibtex support?

Vincent Carey 525-2265 stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Thu Oct 12 16:45:29 CEST 2006

>  Hi all,
>
> Does anybody have experience with using bibtex in vignettes? In the
> latest version of my package I switched to bibtex for managing the
> citations in the vignette of my package, including a .bib file in
> inst/doc. This seemed to work fine when I tested it myself. But in the
> final release vignette I see all my references replaced by question
> marks :-(.

i think it may be a reasonable request to add bibtex processing
into the build, but i don't know how easy it is to implement.
in the mean time, couldn't you add the contents of the .bbl file
to your Rnw as a literal included bibliography?  then as long
as latex is run twice i think you should have the citations
resolved?

then the build would (i think) need to run latex twice.