[Bioc-devel] biocViews vocabulary expansion proposal: RFC

Aedin Culhane aedin at jimmy.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 31 20:29:34 CEST 2006

Hi Seth
This will be very welcome.  Will there is a manufacturer term also?
So one can sort by a commerical Agilent/Affymetrix or
Institute/Academic/submitter term.

The other thing that might help (if its not lots of work), would be the nrow or
number of ID's. When I can't recall the extact annotation package, its a quick
compare I use.

Thanks
Aedin