[Bioc-devel] imageMap in package genplotter has wrong signature

Florian Hahne fhahne at gmx.de
Tue Mar 7 12:57:52 CET 2006

Hi Seth,
your solution is almost identical to mine, the only difference is that
you are creating real S4 classes and I'm only creating virtual classes
from the already existing S3 class definitions.  I only forgot to export
this newly defined class in the namespace (how stupid!) and thus the
whole thing didn't work in the source code. Still thank's for the
suggestion, this actualy made me take a look into the namespace file...
Florian