[Bioc-devel] R News special issue Bioinformatics

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jan 25 23:55:12 CET 2006

Dear Developpers,

we are planning to have a special issue of R-News
(http://cran.r-project.org/doc/Rnews) with a Bioconductor or
Bioinformatics focus. If you are interested in contributing a short
article (3-4 pages; see above URL for examples) either about your own
package, or about interesting ways to use other people's package(s)
for genomics or "systems biology" related applications, I would like to
ask for a proposals, in the form of an O(10^2) words abstract.

We would need the contributions by the end of June.

  Best wishes
  Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber
European Bioinformatics Institute