[Bioc-devel] ATTN: maanover maintainer
sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Mon Apr 17 23:58:50 CEST 2006
Sorry to post to the list with this, but the maintainer's email
address bounced. If the current maintainer of maanova could please
read below and then contact me...
Message for maanova maintainer:
We are finalizing the Bioc 1.8 release and there are two warning
messages from your package maanova that need fixing.
1. Functions transform.rawdata and transform.madata
The base package defines an S3 generic 'transform'. Your choice in
names creates a potential problem. S3 objects with class "rawdata"
would dispatch to your function. Hence these warnings
* checking S3 generic/method consistency ... WARNING
function(x, method, lolim, uplim, f, iter, degree, cg, cr, n.bin,
The best short-term solution is to:
* Add renamed versions of these functions (perhaps replace "." with
* Deprecate the current ones with .Deprecated() and plan to remove
them in the next release.
2. You are using La.svd and this is deprecated. Please find a
We'd appreciate your prompt attention to these issues. Let us know if
we can answer questions or help in any way.
More information about the Bioc-devel