[Bioc-devel] Rgraphviz fails to build with graphviz 2.4

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at cesmail.net
Thu Sep 8 04:32:20 CEST 2005

Yeah, that worked -- with a slight false start:

 > install.packages2("Rgraphviz",develOK=TRUE)
Note: Using download type: Source
Note: Package fibroEset not found in any known repository.
Packages that were not updated:
        Rgraphviz

Warning message:

 Package Rgraphviz version 1.6.5 suggests fibroEset
 in: resolve.depends(pkgInfo, repEntry, force, lib = lib, searchOptions
= searchOptions,
 > help(install.packages2)
 > install.packages2("Rgraphviz",develOK=TRUE,force=TRUE)
Note: Using download type: Source
Note: Package fibroEset not found in any known repository.
[1] "Attempting to download Rgraphviz from
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/bioc/devel/src/contrib"
[1] "Download complete."

etc.