[Bioc-devel] simpleaffy pkg:

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Tue Oct 18 22:39:55 CEST 2005

Hi,
  and since this has come up on the R list as well. In most circles it
is considered impolite to take use anonymity on help mailing lists.
While there are often some reasonable reasons to hide email addresses
(but decent spam filters really do work, so I'm not sure I buy that
one), there are also unreasonable ones. If you want me to help you, I
want to be able to decide which set it is - and so, please do identify
yourself.

  Best wishes,
    Robert

abprog at charter.net wrote:
> Hi,
> I just installed simpleaffy pkg, but I am receiving the following error:
>
> .../R-2.2.0/pkgs") :
>         'simpleaffy' is not a valid package -- installed < 2.0.0?
>
> How can I make this package to be viewable by R-2.2.0?
>
> Thanks,
> AB

Robert Gentleman, PhD
Program in Computational Biology