[Bioc-devel] simpleaffy pkg:

abprog@charter.net abprog at charter.net
Tue Oct 18 22:13:59 CEST 2005

Thank you for your suggestions. In a previous email I provided the necessary information about OS etc.

The response from Kasper resolved the problem.
Here is the working solution:
/mylib_whereR_installed/R CMD INSTALL -L /MYPATH_LOCAL simpleaffy

simpleaffy was in advance untared

Now the "simpleaffy" package is recognized by R-2.2.0
Thanks,
AB