[Bioc-devel] R CMD check deadline extended

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Sat Oct 1 04:49:22 CEST 2005

To all package maintainers,

This coming Monday, 3 October, we will be finalizing the list of
packages to be included in the BioC 1.7 release.

Any _fixes_ made over the weekend (until Sunday night) will be
considered.  Please do not add any new features or change the
interface to any functions during this time.

Packages with WARNING or ERROR on R CMD check (R 2.2.0) will be
removed from the release manifest (these packages will appear in the
upcoming 1.8 devel repository).

View status here:
http://www.bioconductor.org/checkResults/checkResults.html

View more details here:
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/packages/bioc-1.7/

We are doing our best to keep the nightly builds running and
up-to-date.  The various platforms are not fully in sync and any
changes you make can take up to 24hrs to register on the check pages.

Thanks,

+ seth