[Bioc-devel] [BioC] Bioconductor1.6(Rgraphviz etc.) install problem with red hat9.0

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Tue Nov 22 03:46:46 CET 2005

Hi,
  I think Byron is essentially right, and his advice will almost surely
fix your problem. You might also try and set your LD_LIBRARY path (there
seems to be some sort of disconnect between your building of Rgraphviz
and your running of R, possibly these are done from different accounts
and the right libraries are not being found?)

  And, also Rgraphviz has a configure script and you should be able to
use the --with-graphviz flag. Please see the R Extensions manual for
more details on how that works.

  Best wishes,
   Robert

--