[Bioc-devel] more comments on build pages

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Fri Nov 11 18:38:29 CET 2005

Hi,
  it does look nice, a few more minor comments
1) in the text beside the MISSING glyph, the last word should be built
not build

2) I wonder if that glyph should not be FAIL or BUILD with a slash
through it? Somehow MISSING does not convey the right impression. We
want the maintaniner to know that their package has a problem.

3) I wonder if we could also have a by maintainer view of this, so that
a developer could come, find a link to the maintainers and then view the
results for their packages only - if we are going for a
maintainer-oriented view?

4) I do agree with maintainer as something that should be put up.
(but not as an email address)

  Nice work,
    Robert

--