[Bioc-devel] List of developmental packages

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Mon Jul 11 16:25:52 CEST 2005

Hi Jelle,

On 11 Jul 2005, J.J.Goeman at lumc.nl wrote:
> There seems to be something wrong with the automatic updating of the
> development repository list at
>
> http://www.bioconductor.org/repository/devel/package/html/.

Yes, there is something wrong, in particular, the updating is not
automatic :-(

This has been on my list to fix, thanks for helping me raise the
priority.

> The versions here are much older than the versions at the check
> results page
>
> http://www.bioconductor.org/checkResults/checkResults.html.
>
> Also, clicking on the packages to try to download them leads the
> user to the dowload page of the outdated packages and to error
> messages "Object not found!" or "Forbidden". Can anybody mend this?

Will do my best to get this resolved this week.  In the past couple
days I've made progress on getting the Windows build going again.

Thanks for catching and reporting this.

Best,

+ seth