[Bioc-devel] Release 1.6: May 2 deadline REMINDER

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Wed Apr 27 18:54:42 CEST 2005

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that MONDAY MAY 2 is the deadline for your
package to pass R CMD check without errors *and* without warnings.

Any changes to your package between now and Monday should be for the
sole purpose of fixing bugs and documentation.  Please do not change
the interface to any functions (no API changes) and please do not add
any new features.

Questions?  Need help?  Please post to the bioc-devel mail list:
bioc-devel at stat.math.ethz.ch. (this is in preference to sending me
private mail so that others may benefit from answers).

Please continue to check the build results page at:
http://www.bioconductor.org/checkResults/checkResults.html

We are aware that some of the errors listed for packages are
"false-positives" and are the result of deficiencies in our build
process.  We will be resolving these as soon as possible.

PS: If you are a package maintainer, you should have received a
"personalized" copy of this mail.  If not, please check your
package(s) for proper Maintainer field in the DESCRIPTION file.

Thanks,

+ seth