[Bioc-devel] read.maimages, limma

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.edu.au
Wed Apr 13 02:29:11 CEST 2005

At 06:08 AM 12/04/2005, Tarca Adi Laurentiu wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>I am using R.2.1.0 with limma 1.8.18 to read a "quantarray" .txt file.
> > RG <- read.maimages(file,source="quantarray")
>Error in "[.data.frame"(obj, , columns$Rf) :
>         undefined columns selected
>
>The same data with the previous version of R (2.0.1) was working fine.
>Does anyone have a suggestion?

You haven't said which version of limma you were using with R 2.0.1. If it
was limma 1.8.18, then the change must  be with R. If it was an earlier
version of limma, I can check for limma changes.

When people have had this or similar errors in the past, it has usually
been because a problem with their input files. It would be helpful for you
to give the header lines from the first of your input files.

Gordon