[Bioc-devel] multiget in Biobase

Jeff Gentry jgentry at jimmy.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 2 17:13:25 CEST 2004

Hi there ...

Yesterday I pushed a change into the Release 1.4 branch which deprecated
the 'multiget' function.  This means that the 1.5 release will not have
the 'multiget' function - people should look to use 'mget' instead (with
the option 'ifnotfail=NA').

I also removed the 'multiget' function from the devel branch of Biobase,
which just appeared on the website this morning.  Package maintainers who
are using multiget (I can only think of one instance, but as a warning to
others) should switch to using the mget function in the devel versions of
their packages.