[Bioc-devel] Introduction and Subversion URL

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Mon Dec 20 03:53:29 CET 2004

Hello all,

Introduction first.  My name is Seth Falcon and I will be working with
Robert Gentleman as a developer on the BioConductor project.

I will be taking on the administration of BioC's Subversion code
repository and its mail lists.  So if you have a question regarding the
repository or one of the mail lists, drop me a note.

Lastly, I want to take this opportunity to announce the new URL for the
BioC Subversion repository:

https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/

Packages are located here:

https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/

If you would like access to the repository, send me a note indicating
the package(s) you want write access to.  Please note, however, that I
may not be able to fulfill your request until the week of January 3 due
to the upcoming holidays.

Thanks,

+ seth