[Bioc-devel] Final Release Plans (fwd)

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Tue Apr 27 23:42:26 CEST 2004

You might get this twice, but please note, we've entered FEATURE
FREEZE.  Which means that you should work hard to make sure that your
packages pass "R CMD check" by Friday.  If you need help, please
contact Jeff or myself.  I'll be in DC for trials meetings next week
(Sun-Thurs) so will both have more time (during meetings) and less
connectivity.

I've got some reviews to pass around, and I have some people who I
need to get reviews from, and I have some people that I need to talk
with to do reviews.  If you've not done one or have not talked with me
about doing one and would prefer some choice, mail me with what you'd
like to do.  Otherwise, I'll be contacting you real soon.

Most of what lies ahead is documentation.

best,
-tony