Transparencies of conference talks and seminars
- Isaac Newton Institute, Cambridge. Workshop Stochastic Methods in
Climate Modelling, August 25, 2010.
Biases and Uncertainty in Climate
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, February 22, 2010.
Importance Splitting for Rare Event Estimation"
- Troisieme Cycle Romand, Course at EPFL, June 30, 2006.
"Filtering, Smothing and Parameter Estimation
for General State Space Models"
postscript-file with 4 slides on a page
- Colloquium Department of Statistics, University of Dortmund,
July 12, 2005. "Model selection: An overview "
(A review talk).
- IMS meeting Banff, July 28 - 31, 2002. "Deterministic and stochastic
models in the natural sciences" (Medallion lecture).